Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Good Morning my crafting friends!! I hope your week has been a good one. Our week has been busy and hope that it will slow down. As I am typing this up, Lori laughing at me for my....well we don't have any words for it right now...maybe faux drinking.

Tina is our hostess week at 4 Crafty Chicks and for Challenge #233 she wants you make Valentines
If you are looking for more inspiration please pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and see the amazing creations from my team mates. We would love to see what you create this week.

Thank you for stopping by.



4 comments:

  1. LOL...you poor girl - I think you were just so darn tired and exhausted all you could DO was laugh and giggle - but darn friend, it was so nice to hear you giggle! You had me in a few good belly laughs too!! ;) Your card is gorgeous Tamie - I love the embossing and pops of color! So pretty! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You needed some sleep...crazy girl. But glad you had some giggles too. Great job on the embossing and the hearts pop...awesomeness! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this! Great embossing and love the sparkly hearts! Hope you were able to get some rest! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! Embossing is one of my favorite techniques to use and I LOVE how it looks on your great card!

    ReplyDelete