Thursday, March 5, 2015

Green, Green, Green!

Today is Thursday and you know what that means a brand new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks!! Our wonderful hostess for challenge #236 is our one and only Leanne! Before I tell you what it is we would love to welcome Helen for the month of March as our Guest Designer.  Now do you want to know what the challenge is?  I get will get right too it.

For Challenge #236 she will like you to use GREEN! How many green items do you make? For me I guess not really that many, so a challenge it is :)  Thanks Leanne. My card is above and a little fairy was used, sorry can't remember where I got it from.  The image is colored using copic markers and some ribbon/bows and some pearls were used. This "Thanks" die was found in my stash and I adhered it to my card. 

This past week has been very busy basketball, volleyball tournaments and many trips to the hospital to visit my hubby.  I hope this past week has been good for you too and allowed you some relaxing time and of course time to browse blogs and create something fun.

We would love to have you join us at 4 Crafty Chicks for challenge #236 Green.  With St. Patricks day coming up we should have some fabby creations.  My fellow DT's have some green inspiration for you.

Have an amazing week, Thanks for sharing my newest creation with me.

2 comments:

  1. Tamie you are simply a genius when it comes to working up a card using Green. I adore how you colored that fairy, I know how much you like them. Superb creation friend. Well done!

    Hugs! Wink, wink, ;) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so bright and cheery friend! I love this fairy and you've colored her up perfectly for Leanne's challenge! WTG! Hope your week ahead starts to calm down and you get some much needed rest in...hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete