Thursday, June 11, 2015

Rolling By


Hi! We are already into the second week of June, can you believe it? Today at Creative Knockouts we are on Challenge # 93 and we would like to see you USE YOUR STASH!

My image above was colored with copic markers. Since I have been trying to organize my craftroom to help relieve a bunch of stress (not sure if it hasn't created even more mess) several gems have been found.  Breaking out the brads, the festive paper-piercing pack, framelits label collection, pacific point designer paper, scallops textured impressions.  All of these items are old some have been used and other are not.  So I guess you can say I USED my stash.

Today, I will be going to the very last function of Tristan's  high school days. I look forward to seeing friends at the Sports banquet. May your week be filled with something very inspiring.

Our sponsor this time for Creative Knockouts is Artbymiran and she let me use Rolling By. Thank you for letting me use this super cute image to color and design with.

Prize: 3 Digis
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/artbymiran
Here is hoping you have a fun filled day with what every you are able to do. We would love to see your creations over at Creative Knockouts this week.

Thanks for stopping by for peek at my newest creation. 

2 comments:

  1. Tamie, this is just so cute! She is adorable and I love the white and blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Fabulous coloring. Very pretty layout design. Maggie DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete