Thursday, August 6, 2015

Baby On Board

Hi all! Boy we have been having some strange weather. I didn't think it was hot enough today to have a thunder/hail storm but we had one anyway.  We need the rain but a little softer would be nice.  Towards the south of us by more than 2 hours, they had flash floods, hail and tornado in some parts.  My thoughts are with them.

Sorry my above picture is not too clear today.  It was taken with my ipad, I think too late at night and not at the right angle.

I was lucky to use this image from A Random Fan and it is called a Baby on Board, they are offering up 3 digis this week..  It is super cute and over at Creative Knockouts for Challenge #101 we would like you to make something to do with Friendship.  My image today was colored with copics and my friend Leanne challenged me to do blue hair.  I think I have lots of work to do...LOL.

Please hop on over and join us for a fantastic friendly challenge at Creative Knockouts. My fellow DT's have tons of inspiration for you.

Have an amazing day!!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome card friend, fun image, and the blue hair, what were you thinking...hahahaha just kidding it turned out wonderful. Great job with the paper and the pearls. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours, Tamie, the image is simply gorgoeus, have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Tamie! Love the blue hair and the backgrounds papers are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete