Thursday, August 13, 2015

The winds of grace....


Good morning! It is another glorious summer day here in Millet, Alberta.  The weather has been very hot this week. I am looking forward to seeing our daughter as it is her first time away at camp.

Today is Thursday and you know what that means....a brand new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks. Our wonderful hostess with the mostess today is our one and only Tina.  For Challenge #259 she would like to see the Nautical Theme.

My card above it made out of pattern paper my mom gave me at Christmas time. It is super cool. Leanne had given me this really cool anchor but for the life of me I couldn't find it.  So I took an sentiment from an old stampin up set and fussy cut the octopus and the whale. The twine is what I thought could be like rope on a boat. Another clean and simple card from me.

We would love to see you join us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our Nautical Theme challenge.

Wishing you a fabulous week, may it include some crafting.

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting.



4 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love that paper and you used it wonderful for this challenge, good thing you couldn't find that die cut. Love the whale inside as well, great job friend. Wowee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and lots of wow factor to this fun nautical card, love it, simply stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that paper and die cut! Great job on the challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that paper and die cut! Great job on the challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete