Thursday, January 7, 2016

Beach Cat...4 Crafty Chicks & GDT call

Hello, Hello, Hello! Welcome back to my blog this week. My latest creation is for 4 Crafty Chicks. Our hostess this week is our one and only Leanne. For challenge #280 - Tropical is what she would like to see.  We also are holding a Guest Designer Call for the months of February, March and April. If you are interested please add GDT behind your name when entering our challenge.

The temperatures have been dropping here in my new home Wainwright, Alberta and we have gotten a wee bit of snow.  Really can't complain about the weather but it does make one dream of a warm vacation.  My card above is well not as tropical as my teammies but when making it I thought of our trip to Mexico and the beautiful flowers and thought it was paradise.  The cat image is from Inky Impressions and well I just love cats and this is what I would look like on the beach, hence the name Beach Cat. I fussy cut the cat out and popped it up over the glittered flower.

Looking for more inspirations be sure to hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks our DT will knock your tropical socks off. Don't forget we are having a Guest Designer Call.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. NIce color and the image is super cute, great job hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the tropical challenge there friend - love that font!!

    ReplyDelete