Thursday, February 18, 2016

Best Buds

Wow already on the 3rd week of February.  I have been working very hard lately on some afghans that are being given as birthday presents to two of my friends. A fitting challenge for this week I think.  

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks I am your hostess with the mostess for Challenge #286 and my challenge to you all is to show create something about FRIENDSHIP.   The image up above is one I have had for quite sometime.  I had a blast coloring them up with my copic's and digging deep in my paper stash for some pattern paper. he stitched dies are from My Favorite Things and I thought the embossing would give it a little pop.  Hope you like this creation.

My fellow DT friends have some amazing creations to share with you this week.  Please join us at 4 Crafty Chicks and take a peek at their inspiration too.

Thanks for visiting and your comments they are both appreciated.



4 comments:

  1. Tamie - this is perfect! I love that image and you colored it beautifully! So glad I have had to opportunity to get to know all of you girls and be a part of 4CC - Thanks for being my friend!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie - this is perfect! I love that image and you colored it beautifully! So glad I have had to opportunity to get to know all of you girls and be a part of 4CC - Thanks for being my friend!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect, love the image and the embossing is wonderful. Thanks for being in my life friend. Luv ya! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these 2 buds....you've colored them up and showcased them wonderfully friend! Thank you for coming into my life 20 years ago - you are a sister to me - thanks for being my friend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete