Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cheers

Hello, Hello, Hello!!! It is Thursday and you know what that means....another DT creation to share with you for 4 Crafty Chicks.  Lori is our hostess this week and she is bring us a good challenge.  For Challenge #287 she would like us to break out our Gingham.  

It was a challenge for me.  I had to dig deep into my paper stash to find some gingham.  I think this works or I hope so.  It was a challenge for me to make a masculine card again this week but I hope with this bird it works.  The die is fabulous but I find it is hard to see with a dark color all of the details. It is also shocking look very close no embossing from me.

We would love to have you join us chicks at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Gingham challenge

Thanks for stopping by and for the comments.  They always bring joy to my heart.


1 comment:

  1. Great bird or peep, peep! I love the color and the corners, nice touch, great job on Lori's Challenge...Wahooo!

    ReplyDelete