Thursday, February 11, 2016

Help Comes From The Lord.

Welcome back to my blog. Today's inspiration is made for 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our wonderful multi talented hostess is Tina.  For Challenge #284 Tina would like us to break out our BLING.

My design is made with all Stampin Up paper, memento ink, verve stamp, My Favorite Things die and Stampin Up Die.  I found this flourish pearls and it gorgeous and thought it would look very nice on here.  Sadly I realized that the sticky stuff on these pearls gets old and they don't stick.  There was much time picking pearls off or trying to glue them back in place.  Moral of my story.  Use them before they get too old and don't stick any more. 

Please come on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us your BLING.

Thanks for sharing my latest work with me.


4 comments:

  1. Great job friend, love the sentiment and those pearls swirls amazing, you hit the mark on this challenge...BLing Wow!
    Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!!! Great papers, sentiment and of course I love that BLING! Those pearls are something! (I have so many of these that I really need to start using up!) Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!!! Great papers, sentiment and of course I love that BLING! Those pearls are something! (I have so many of these that I really need to start using up!) Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card, friend! I love that sentiment and the pearls swirl is perfect - way to go!!

    ReplyDelete