Thursday, February 18, 2016

In Stitches


Good Morning! My card for Creative Knockouts is coming.  I have been nasty sick since last Thursday and have not been able to craft or even color.

We are on Challenge #129 - In Stitches real or faux stitching on your cards. Easy Peazy stitching can just add that little pop to our designs.  I used faux stitching.

Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter and I would like to thank them for letting me use this image for creating with Autumn Love.  It is never hard to be inspired by these images. (A huge apology to our sponsor and my team mates for the lateness of my creation).
Prize $15 Gift Certificate
http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=hgp5cmp6tmdi6uk2o0s3e6eq07

My fellow DT's have some amazing inspiration for you, please check it out and then come and play with us at Creative Knockouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment