Thursday, April 21, 2016

Cupcakes

Good Morning! It is that time of year where the sun is out more and well frankly it boosts my spirits. Are any of you that way? Seeing the sun, hearing the birds, frogs and seeing brown rabbits starting to hop around just makes me smile. It also brings gratitude for the gorgeous land I get too look at and appreciate each day.

Talking about appreciating...FOOD is something I appreciate.  Quite literally I guess, sometimes it feels like another hobbie...*giggle, giggle...snort*  This week it is my turn to be the hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks. So for CHALLENGE #295 "F" is for FOOD!! I had so many idea's running around my head for this challenge but I had a stamp set given to me by a friend and it was full of cupcakes so I decided to put my new stamps to good use. They were just in time for this new challenge :)

Have some fun with this challenge and please share with us what this challenge inspires in you.  We would love to see you join us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.  My fellow DT's have outstanding creations for you this week too.

May the sun bring you some sparkle.



1 comment: