Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tender Thoughts

Hi everyone! Today is a blustery day with a mixture of sun and clouds.  It has been an awesome weekend with friends who came to see me in my new home. Lot's of laughter and fun was had.  Unfortunately in my excitement of them coming I completely forgot to set my post to publish.  So an apology to the sponsors for this challenge and my team mates.

My latest DT creation is for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (challenge #31 Anything Goes)and the digi image I used was from A Day For Daisies called Tender Thoughts.  Thank you for letting me use this adorable image. She is so much fun to color. Loving the texture on my new embossing folder. 

Sponsor #1
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate

Sponsor #2
Prize: 2 or 3 digi's if you use TSB OR GB
Come and join us for at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends for a challenge that allows you to show us what has inspired you. If you are looking for inspiration please be sure to check out my fellow DT creations they are simply awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card Tamie! Love the embossed background!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete