Thursday, September 1, 2016

Birthday Betty


Thanks for popping in and sharing my latest DT creation for Creative Knockouts.  It is hard to believe that we are already doing our first challenge of September.  I believe that our summer only took about 15 minutes.

For Challenge #157 - Sparkle & Shine add glitter or bling or whatever you may have that makes your card sparkle & shine.  Our sponsor this week is Art By Miran and I would like to thank her for letting me design with the Birthday Betty image.


My card above is colored with Copic markers
Clothes & Hat: B00, B02, B12
Presents & Party Favors: YR04, YR16, V15, R17, R83, R21, RV19, Y02, Y13, BV02
Skin: E000, E01
Hair: E11, E19, E17, E13
Eyes: YG63, YG25, YG21
Wink of Stella, Paper is all Stampin Up, red pearls and red butter fly.

Prize: 3 Digi's
https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran
Please join us for our latest challenge over at Creative Knockouts.  My fellow team mates have some awesome inspiration for you too.

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment