Thursday, November 17, 2016

Never Regret Anything That...

Hello everyone, welcome to our newest challenge for 4 Crafty Chicks. Today, I am your hostess for this weeks challenge. For Challenge #325 I would like you to break out the FABRIC!

The reason why I picked this challenge was because my mom gave me some homemade jam for Christmas a few years ago and well I looked at the cloth and thought I could use this for crafting. Who knew I would struggle so much with how to use the fabric on a card...*wink*. After cutting most of the fabric up, flowers popped into my head. So here is the creation I made with the flowers idea.

Please come and join us for this fun-filled Fabric Challenge. My fellow Chicks Leanne, Nance, Lori and our GDT have some amazing inspiration for you.

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card girl! LOVE the fabric flowers :) Great challenge xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great idea for the fabric, never thought of this, awesome! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finally getting around to visit! So glad to be a part of the "Chicks!" I love this card! Those fabric flowers are so pretty and that sentiment conjures up so many things in my mind! LOL Loved this challenge with fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally getting around to visit! So glad to be a part of the "Chicks!" I love this card! Those fabric flowers are so pretty and that sentiment conjures up so many things in my mind! LOL Loved this challenge with fabric!

    ReplyDelete