Saturday, November 5, 2016

Tree Angel


Hello, and welcome to my blog.  Today, I have a brand new post for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends for Challenge #45 Anything Goes. My image above is from one of our sponsors called A Day for Daisies. Thank you so much for letting me showcase  Tree Angel. It was a pleasure to create with this image.

My card below was colored with Copic markers, Wink of Stella(dress). The pattern papers, papers, ribbon, and embossing folder are from Stampin Up. The dies used are from Spellbinders (circles), My Favorite Things (stitched rectangle), and Elizabeth Craft Designs (Peace). The pearls are from an unknown brand.

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate
** Sponsor 2 **
Bugaboo Stamps
Prize ~ 7 Images
Today is a beautiful day out, warmer than it has been. It is the second weekend that we have been home for and it feels really nice.

Wishing you a wonderful day and hoping that in some way I inspired your craftiness today.

Have an amazing day and please come and join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment