Thursday, November 24, 2016

Winter Wonderland

Hi, my crafting peeps! Our challenge hostess Lori over at 4 Crafty Chicks is thinking Winter Wonderland for Challenge #326.

I found this cute image in my pre- stamped pile and it was so much fun to color up.  I can totally think of cute penguins, bears (mostly polar bears) and snowmen out in the cold. My embossing folder of snowflakes just reminds me of shaking a snow globe and watching the snow fall. It is another clean and simple layout hopefully you like it and think it represents a winter wonderland.

I look forward to seeing your blogs, so please join us for our Winter Wonderland challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Looking for more inspiration be sure to hop on over to our challenge blog to get some.

Have an amazing day!




2 comments:

  1. Awww...this little group of cuties is so adorable! Love your coloring girl way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness so much cuteness love it. Thanks so much for applying at Season's Greetings DT Call.
    Denise {Owner of Seasons Greetings & Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete