Thursday, April 27, 2017

Butterfly Cape


Happy Thursday! You know this day kind of gets a bad rap but honestly, it is one of my favorite days. One reason it means the next day is Friday. Second reason is because I get to share some crafty goodness with you.

Today, I get to show you my second DT card and it is for Creative Knockouts! Our sponsor is Broken Fairy Designs and I am using Butterfly Cape. Thank you for letting me use this image.

Challenge #191 - Friendship

Prize: 3 Images
http://brokenfairychallenge.blogspot.ca/
It was fun to color up my image using Copic markers, unbranded dies, and scissors.

Come on over and share your crafty goodness with us at Creative Knockouts. We would love to see you. 

I appreciate all comments and thank you so much for sharing my newest work with me.
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Tamie. Love the little butterflies you added too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Creative Knockouts DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tamie! Such a sweet image and I love that gorgeous background and the butterflies!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete