Sunday, May 7, 2017

Craft On!

Hello, friends! I must apologize for my late post for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. It was a crazy busy week and with two days of musicals with our daughter and then a weekend end of Provincial Handball, I forgot to schedule my post and left it in draft form (thought I was all organized) Both musical days were very successful and the girls finished 7th place in the Province. A successful week/weekend it has been. Any time now we will also have our first grandchild. Must say it is sooooo very exciting. Okay, let's get to the fun stuff.

I would like to say thanks to Denise for being a wonderful blog owner and challenge hostess each week. I look forward to seeing her creations but she has passed the baton of the blog ownership to Lynn aka Lynnpenguin for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we have an amazing new challenge with awesome sponsors. Thank you so much to  Peppercus Design - Guinea Pig with Stamp Set
for letting me color up this adorable image. We are on Challenge #57 - Anything Goes.

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ 3 Packs from store 

** Sponsor 2 **
Peppercus Design
Prize ~ 3 Digis
Peppercus Etsy Shop

The Guinea Pig image was colored using Copic's and using Taylored Expressions pattern paper. Flowers were added to highlight the oval dies (MFT), the lattice die (Unbranded), the letter die (unbranded) was used to craft on as well, I thought it needed a little bit of something extra.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge - May Challenge - Flowers
Fussy and Fancy - Challenge #186 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Challenge #46 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Challenge #179 - Flowers + Sentiment

Thank you so much for sharing in my newest creation. Please come and join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Looking for inspiration my fellow DT's won't let you down. If you played last week the winners are posted too.

5 comments:

  1. Haha nice card, makes me smile. Great die and the flowers are awesome for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card in lovely colours, nice design and cute image! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fun card!

    Great to see you joining in our flowers challenge over at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Great colouring on the fur and your flowers look stunning. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete