Thursday, June 8, 2017

With Sympathy!


It is a pleasure to share a brand new card with you. Nance is our hostess at 4 Crafty Chicks for Challenge #354. Nance would like us to use a Triple Mat Technique to make a With Sympathy Card.

I am trying this technique for the first time so what a great challenge. It took me a bit to find what stamp to use to make it. It is amazing to see so many stunning cards using this technique. I am very sorry about my picture it is blurry once again. Another tutorial, I will have to find (hee hee). It has been a long time since I have actually stamped without my Misti, that it took several practices to get something decent. 

My card was made using Stampin' Up punches, Sweetbriar Rose and Teeny Tiny Wishes. The image was colored using Copic Markers. The paper is also from Stampin' Up.

Please join us for this fun-filled challenge. Looking for more inspiration my fellow chicks, have stunning creations.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what you were concerned about girl - this card is very pretty! Turned out perfect! Have a wonderful week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete