Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Merry Christmas

Hello! It is a little snowy here and looking a lot like Winter. 
I have some exciting news to share with you.
Today is my first post being part of  The Merry Christmas Christmas Challenge team!
So stoked to be part of the team, thanks for having me.

We are on Challenge #42 - Anything Goes
Our challenge blog start every Wednesday.

Every year, I always says that my Christmas cards will be made earlier than the last and it never happens. So this next year it really truly is going to happen.
It was such a blast to color this cute image with copic markers. The pattern paper is from Echo Park Papers, and the papers are from Stampin' Up.  Out came the dazzling diamonds, enamel dots and ink from Stampin' Up. 

Please come and join us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Have an amazing and beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment