Wednesday, November 1, 2017

See what? A Turkey? Who Me?


Good morning! Today is an exciting day for me, as I get to share some really fun news. A brand new challenge blog starting today! It is called A Crafty Gals Life and lucky for me, I get the pleasure of being part of the design team.

The cute image above is designed by Tammi Lynn and you can buy them at her shop Here. We are on Facebook as well so look us up.

Image may contain: text

Super excited to share my card with you this month. The above card was made using A Crafty Gals Life Digi and colored up using Copic Markers. The Dies/punch from Stampin' Up and Gina Marie Designs. The pattern paper is from Autumn Splendor by We R Memory Keepers, the solid colors are from Stampin' Up, pearls, pop ups and linen thread . It was really fun layering up the papers and rounding the corners in this this design.

It would be a blast to have you join us for our very first challenge over at A Crafty Gals Life.

Thank you so much for joining me for this exciting news and to see the card. Wishing you all a very, very happy November 1st. Have an amazing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment