Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thanks For Your Kindness




Good Morning! How is your week going? My week is full of some ups and downs but crafting has helped with some of the down moments.

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks our one and only Nance is our wonderful hostess this week.

Challenge #376 - Give Thanks

Love this challenge because it always makes me take just a little extra time to think about everything that I am grateful for. Today, I am grateful for little moments of clarity to help solve struggles we are going through. Nothing like a cup of java or tea to help you think and process life. It snowed here and it was sunny, so I tried to create my space where I was sitting. Such an awesome stamp.

Above I wanted to show my dazzling diamonds for the snow, looking out my window.  My walls are green and the sun was shining beautifully out the window. It was so quiet. Copic Markers were used to color the image which is from Your Next Stamp. The sentiment is from Verve and the paper/punches are all from Stampin' Up. Enamel dots are also from Your Next Stamp.

Thank you so much for joining me; hope to see you again.


1 comment:

  1. Great Thank You card friend, love the stamp and the colors awesome layers as well. That sparkle is perfect. Way to go! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete