Thursday, December 28, 2017

Home for the Holidays

Good Morning!
Today is a hard morning for me, as this is my last post with
The Chicks.  Our lives are changing right now so my priority will
be with my family.
I want to thank Lori and Leanne for being my partners in crafting 
since the beginning of 4 Crafty Chicks. It has been an
awesome dream to do this blog with my friends.
(7 1/2 years still going strong and very proud of it).
Nance it has been a pleasure getting to know you 
and work with you this last year.
I would like to welcome Amy Ottmers, who will be taking over my
perch in the Hen house, next week.

We are on Challenge #383 and Lori is our hostess this
week. She has an awesome challenge for us.

Challenge #383 - Glitter

My image above show ornaments. Our family friend Ang was
at our house and she wanted to make ornaments
for Christmas presents so I joined her.
We used pledge floor cleaner and tons of glitter.
The glitter was Martha Stewart and I have had them
for years. It was a blast and so easy.
Then we added rub -ons to the outside and Sharpie oil base markers.

Join us for our last challenge of 2017.

1 comment:

  1. Friend these are so awesome, love the colors so fun, great craft and gift too. Thanks for being with us from the start, all the best with your new adventures and keep in touch, play often and can’t wait to see what you do next. Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete