Monday, January 15, 2018

Sister xoxo...


Hello! I hope you are ready for Monday?
The weekend has gone by way to fast.

Today, is what I call The Project Bin Monday.
This week I am using
The xoxo stamp and die were used from this set and the die for the heart.

I found it tough to get a clear picture of the metal word sister.

In My Heart

The card above was made using The Project Bin Clear Stamps
which are amazing. The xoxo and heart die were used from this set too.
Stampin' Up whisper white paper, Doodlebug 6x6 pad of paper,
Gina Marie Designs double stitched circle die and pearls. Metal wire for the word sister.

Please hop on over to The Project Bin
as the inspiration is stellar from Monday-Friday
and of course
their is a link to the  to SHOP all of the amazing stamps.

Thank you all for stopping by
Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Another pretty 'love" card. You're so more ahead with Valentines than I am. lol. Stay well and warm!

    ReplyDelete