Monday, February 19, 2018

Find Your Center


Hello, welcome to my blog!
Today my post is for The Project Bin.
I hope you all had an amazing weekend. 
Mine was a good one. Yesterday, I went to see the Motown Musical
with friends, it was simply fabulous. The singing, dancing and acting
was amazing.

Today, I am excited to share/use this new stamp set.
It reminds me of making home made donuts
and
going to Tim Hortons with a group of friends 
after we go out for our girl suppers. 
We always have a coffee/tea/hot chocolate and once
in a while a donuts or just a tidbit. 
Who doesn't love a good donuts?
Clear stamps, donuts, yoga, memes, stamping, card making
Aren't the sentiments just fabby and the images awesome!
It was so much fun doing the layered stamping
and for the first time, I was able to use 
my Prisma coloring pencils. It was so much fun trying to blend 
with them.
A clean and simple layout with an embossing folder that
some circles could be taken as donuts.
Hole Food Stamp set, All paper and ink from Stampin' Up
cuttlebug folder, pearls.

Hop on over to The Project Bin 
too see more amazing creations from my fellow teammates.
Be sure to stop by the shop
Denise the owner and designer has amazing stamps
and several new sets.

Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you so much
for all comments.
Have an amazing and phenomenal day ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty yummy card, now I want a donut and coffee! Nice embossed background. Great coloring! 😃

    ReplyDelete